Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ando's 1st Awkward Phase


Just like his big brother before him did at this age, poor Anders has entered his first awkward phase. Right before his big debut at Eva's first birthday party with all of our best friends, Anders's face broke out like a greasy teenager's. Then yesterday at yet another party we noticed that he's got the receding hairline going on too.

People were laughing at my "second time realism" when a friend half-heartedly called Anders the "cutest baby ever" and I sighed, "Well...he will be."

Seriously, though, knowing how stinkin' adorable Isaac became after his short episode of hair-loss and baby acne makes me more realistic about how funny Anders looks right now. Soon I know his round blue eyes and blonde hair are going to be knockin' 'em dead, so I'm not worried.

2 comments:

  1. Awe. I remember Timmy broke out with baby acne on Baptism day. All dressed up and so ummmm cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am still in that awkward phase...Chris

    ReplyDelete