Our two boys are both sound asleep in their room for the first time right now. Isaac is in the crib and Anders is in the swing. Isaac's baby doll, which started in the crib with him, is on the floor about 6 inches from Anders. Not sure if that trajectory was meant to be a "wake up and let's play" or a "get out of my room, you Momma stealer!"
Sorry that this is going to be quick and picture-less, but we didn't sleep much at all last night, so I should really be napping too!
Just wanted to give the quick update. We are home as of yesterday evening. Isaac seems relatively unimpressed with Anders being around, but he is pretty clingy to me and Zach. Whenever we leave his sight he says, "Momma go? Daddy go?" and he wants me to be the one to do everything for him--get him a snack, change his diaper, etc. I'm feeling very torn between the two, which is hard.
Anders is doing well and nursing like a champ, but we had a horrific night last night trying to sleep with him in our room. When I heard Isaac awake this morning, I started crying because I didn't know what to do. (Mom to the rescue, of course!) We got the swing out today and hopefully he'll sleep for some longer stints in that. He was not particularly fond of the pack and play.
Sleepiness is setting in and naptime is running short, so I'll sign off for now. Thanks so much for all your well-wishes and prayers.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Sleep when the baby(ies) sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad to hear Anders is off to such a healthy start! I hope that you get settled into better nights soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kelly