Zach continues his stint as guest blogger...
Anders has been in our room ever since, and despite the lack of sleep this implies, we're pretty thrilled. This morning, the pediatrician said that they're treating him like any other baby, and there's no reason he can't come home with us when Kate's released sometime tomorrow. We may be missing church this morning, but our worship service is ongoing.
Throughout the day yesterday, Anders met both sets of grandparents and his big brother. Izey was pretty cute with him. He can say "Anders" and "baby brother" pretty clearly, and he had fun pointing out the body parts.
Isaac: Baby hair.
Me: Yep, that's his hair.
Isaac: Baby nose.
Me: Yeah.
Isaac: Baby eyes.
Me: Careful, he needs those.
Isaac: Baby, hold it?
Me: Maybe later, buddy. Mama's holding him right now.
Here's one picture to tide everybody over. More to come...
Awww Kate you look great he is a cutie I can't wait to meet the little bugger that is awsome news! Sam said his name is Thor not Anders lol
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutly precious!
ReplyDelete...and YOU do NOT look like you just gave birth! You look INCREDIBLE!!!
I can't wait to snuggle him. :)
Love you!
Meg
Awwwwsss!! He is so cute, I literally made Brad stop what he was doing to come see him. Praise God- He is so so good! So much love for you and your family!!! Sa
ReplyDeleteLove the pic. You are right, he DOES have light hair! Can't wait for more pics.
ReplyDeleteThis really makes me miss you guys even more. April can't come soon enough!
Love, Andrea
Adorable! Congratulations Kate and Zach! He's the first baby I know who has had three names in two days! I keep getting phone calls that Grandma got the name wrong. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute!! Congratulations to all 4 of you!!! Can't wait to see more pics.
ReplyDeleteLove, Halina,Barry & Emily
Glory to God! I am thrilled beyond belief that all is going so well. Praying for you all.
ReplyDelete