I can't wait to see everybody next week. Love the new format and pictures with all their names. I can't get over how alert he is are the eyes still blue?
I want to hold a tacco baby can I do that? I hold hims and wook at hims little piggies and widdle patties? He looks different from Izey when he was little.
Oh my gosh! He is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold little burrito baby.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing Carrie! I want to hold a burrito baby too!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see everybody next week. Love the new format and pictures with all their names.
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how alert he is are the eyes still blue?
I want to hold a tacco baby can I do that? I hold hims and wook at hims little piggies and widdle patties? He looks different from Izey when he was little.
ReplyDelete