He looks great! One of the things I love about baby pictures is seeing the size of the pacifier relative to their face, its a great way to reinforce their scale relative to others, but that might just be me (and the fact that our three year old can almost put her whole paci in her mouth now).
By the way, has anyone ever seen those ubiquitous hospital new-born blankets outside a hospital? Those things are at every hospital in the world, but I've never noticed one in any other context. It's one of those things that I never noticed until I had kids, and now every new born picture I see I think, "Man, I wonder if Cain and Abel were wrapped in that pattern."
Congratulations! I was cheering for your uterus! What a cutie! He is exactly the same size a my Tim was. Can't wait to meet him! Hope you all adjust to a new baby in the house with ease. Catch those Z's whenever you can. Keeping your family in our prayers. Love you, Aunt Terri
I like his little tongue sticking out in the the 2nd picture. Seeing him just gives me little goosebumps...I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see the first Izey/Anders pic!
He looks great! One of the things I love about baby pictures is seeing the size of the pacifier relative to their face, its a great way to reinforce their scale relative to others, but that might just be me (and the fact that our three year old can almost put her whole paci in her mouth now).
ReplyDeleteBy the way, has anyone ever seen those ubiquitous hospital new-born blankets outside a hospital? Those things are at every hospital in the world, but I've never noticed one in any other context. It's one of those things that I never noticed until I had kids, and now every new born picture I see I think, "Man, I wonder if Cain and Abel were wrapped in that pattern."
Congratulations! I was cheering for your uterus!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! He is exactly the same size a my Tim was. Can't wait to meet him! Hope you all adjust to a new baby in the house with ease. Catch those Z's whenever you can. Keeping your family in our prayers.
Love you, Aunt Terri
I like his little tongue sticking out in the the 2nd picture. Seeing him just gives me little goosebumps...I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the first Izey/Anders pic!
Oh my gosh...he is too precious for words. :) You two do great work! I can't wait to hold him!
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute! But we knew he would be. :-)
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful, and Kate you look incredible! I particularly like the way he's facing the camera in the first shot. Totally ready for his close-up.
ReplyDelete