Listen to this song as you look at these pictures. Sorry I don't know how to make it a clickable link, so you'll have to cut and paste it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEw9SB8NMfs I dare you not to get misty-eyed. We, too, introduced a big brother to his new friend many years ago.
Yaaaaaay for awesome first encounter pictures! This is *exactly* what I was hoping for with my little girlies, but sniffles-laden Olaiya *wasn't allowed back to our room*! Grrr. Anyway, these are outstanding - perfect light, perfect moments.
Whose the cameraman what camera do they have? Nice work!!
THESE PICS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Love 'em! Your little fam of four is doing so great - keep up all the great work. -Liz
ReplyDeleteListen to this song as you look at these pictures. Sorry I don't know how to make it a clickable link, so you'll have to cut and paste it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEw9SB8NMfs
ReplyDeleteI dare you not to get misty-eyed.
We, too, introduced a big brother to his new friend many years ago.
Granini
Those pics just melt my heart :)
ReplyDeleteI think I'm far too emotional already to be looking at such moving pics!!
Oh my gosh so precious- so amazing, Sa
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Isaac looks like he's being so gentle. Oh, and I prefer Izey's hair here!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute Rachel and I are both trying to get our fill of your precious little boys!
ReplyDeleteLuv, Halina & Rachel
I want one... You can always have another tee hee!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaay for awesome first encounter pictures! This is *exactly* what I was hoping for with my little girlies, but sniffles-laden Olaiya *wasn't allowed back to our room*! Grrr. Anyway, these are outstanding - perfect light, perfect moments.
ReplyDeleteWhose the cameraman what camera do they have? Nice work!!
Huge hugs to your family o' four,
Tara