Here are both my boys at one week. On the right is Anders and Isaac's on the left. The picture of Anders is not as good as the one of Isaac, but at least you can see some similarities and differences. I think their mouths are pretty similar but their eyes are totally different (by the way, Anders isn't always slightly cross-eyed :) ). You can also see how light Anders's hair is compared to Isaac's--you can barely even see his eyebrows. That extra pound that Anders started out with is pretty obvious, too--check out those cheeks!

Monday, March 9, 2009
One Week Comparison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anders face has really filled out! Another BIG boy. He looks more fair than Izey(who I miss!) They are both adorable of course!
ReplyDeletewe're goin to have a "Hurry up Spring" party the end of March think you'll be up to coming?
I think they look really different from one another. We will see! Miss you!
ReplyDelete